MCS Family Wealth Advisors
MCS Family Wealth Advisors is a fee-only financial planner in Bend, Oregon and Eugene, Oregon, providing financial planning, retirement planning, and investment management services to high net worth clients. For over 30 years, our focus has been building hard-to-break investment strategies.
As fee-only fiduciary financial advisors serving Bend and Eugene Oregon and beyond, our sole source of compensation is from our clients, and our sole duty of care is to our clients.
Transform money from a source of worry to a resource for fulfillment®
Our Fiduciary Oath
We pledge to:
- Follow the fiduciary standard, the highest standard of care in the industry, 100% of the time
- Charge fees based only on the value of assets we manage, a flat fee, or hourly fees
- Never accept commissions
- Never accept referral fees
- Accept the duty of care and duty of loyalty, act as a prudent expert, and put your best interests before our own
- Follow our Code of Ethics
- Seek to minimize all conflicts-of-interest, and if any were to occur we will disclose them to you in full capacity and upfront
We are a Registered Investment Adviser with the Securities and Exchange Commission. If you wish to read it, please feel free to view our Form ADV.
Latest Blog Posts
Should I have my portfolio stress tested?
Portfolio stress testing is often sought in times of market volatility. Unfortunately, this often boils down to doing too little too late. In …
What is fee-only financial planning? (clear, easy definition)
In this blog, we’re going to break down what fee-only financial planning is, and we’ll provide some examples of how a fee-only financial …
2022 Third Quarter Newsletter & Outlook
Investors have been battered as market indexes retreated to levels last seen in 2020. As MCS client year-to-date performance demonstrates (below), clients have significantly …
2022 Year-End Newsletter & Outlook
MCS clients outperformed the dreadful stock and bond market results of 2022. Overall, client losses were minor with the potential to be easily recovered. …