MCS is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of the personal information that is entrusted to us.
We collect personal information in order to open and administer your accounts with us and to provide you with accurate and pertinent advice. We hold all personal information you provide to us in the strictest confidence. We do not disclose information to nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law, and do not anticipate doing so in the future. As you know, we use financial information that you provide to us to help you meet your personal and professional financial goals. Our policy with respect to personal information about you is set forth below.
- The categories of nonpublic information that we collect from you may include information about your personal finances, information about your health to the extent that it is needed for the financial planning process, information about transactions between you and third parties, and information from consumer reporting agencies, e.g., credit reports. We use this information to help you meet your personal financial goals.
- With your permission, we disclose limited information to attorneys, accountants, and mortgage lenders with whom you have established a relationship. You may opt out from our sharing information with these nonaffiliated third parties by notifying us at any time by telephone, mail, fax, email, or in person. With your permission, we share a limited amount of information about you with your brokerage firm in order to execute securities transactions on your behalf.
- We maintain a secure office to ensure that your information is not placed at unreasonable risk. We employ a firewall barrier, secure data encryption techniques and authentication procedures in our computer environment.
- We do not provide your personal information to mailing list vendors or solicitors. We require strict confidentiality in our agreements with unaffiliated third parties that require access to your personal information, including financial service companies, consultants, and auditors. Federal and state securities regulators may review our Company records and your personal records as permitted by law.
- Personally identifiable information about you will be maintained while you are a client, and for the period thereafter that records are required to be maintained by federal and state securities laws. After that time, personally identifiable information may be destroyed.